STUDIO HIRE RATE:
- Please contact us for Studio Rates. Click HERE
- Depending on the nature of the session, rates for the studio and engineer(s) may vary. Please contact us to talk about your session and we can quote you on your project.
- Use of all instruments is free and encouraged. As is the use of the tape machine and 2" Tape, unless you want to keep the tape or hold on to it for longer than the session, then you have to buy your own reel!
- A deposit is required to secure your booking. Please see our "Bookings Terms and Conditions"! (Click HERE)
- Final payment is due on the completion of the session.
- We do our best to back up and keep your sessions for as long as possible, however, you are required to provide a hard drive to back up all your sessions. We are not responsible for the loss of any data.
- Artists booking the studio with a freelance engineer will be billed for the studio time, not the engineer.
- Engineers/Producers booking the studio and bringing in a band, will be billed for the studio time and are responsible for the payment. Not the band.
- An In -House Engineer will accompany a freelance engineer for the first 1-2 hours of their first session to make sure they are acquainted with the studio, and help everything run smoothly. All studios have their quirks and we want your session to be as trouble free as possible.
- After the initial 1-2 hours, we are available as assistants for an extra fee. Half days are $100 and full days are $200. At least a half day assistant is recommended for all first time users of the studio.
EVERY RECORDING PROJECT IS DIFFERENT AND CAN BE APPROACHED A NUMBER OF WAYS. WE SUGGEST YOU CONTACT US TO TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE. WE CAN USUALLY FIND WAYS TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU.